PORTABLE MULTIMEDIA LIMITED (Nextbase) : RETURNS POLICY FOR ONLINE SALES AND CLAIMS UNDER OUR VOLUNTARY MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
THIS RETURNS POLICY IS TO BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITONS OF SALE AND ANY APPLICABLE VOLUNTARY MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY OFFERED BY US.
IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER, NOTHING IN THIS RETURNS POLICY AFFECTS ANY OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS (FOR EXAMPLE THE EXTENT OF THE LEGAL RIGHTS THAT YOU HAVE AND WHO YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AGAINST), PLEASE SPEAK TO YOUR LOCAL CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU OR LEGAL ADVISOR.
PLEASE SEE OUR ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS www.nextbase.com/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/ OF SALE FOR AN EXPLANATION OF WHO IS A “CONSUMER” FOR THESE PURPOSES.
- When you can make a return.
- Where you purchased goods from us you can end your contract with us and return your product (whether you are a consumer or business customer) for any reason permitted in our online terms and conditions of sale www.nextbase.com/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/
- If you make a claim under our voluntary manufacturer’s warranty nextbase.com/en-gb/warranty-policy/ you will need to return your product to us in order to receive a repair, replacement or refund (the remedy provided will be determined by us in accordance with our voluntary manufacturers warranty terms www.nextbase.com/en-gb/warranty-policy/
- How to return your product.
- If you end the contract for the purchase of goods from us any reason after product(s) have been dispatched to you or you have received them or if you wish to make a claim under our voluntary manufacturers warranty nextbase.com/en-gb/warranty-policy/ , you must return the product(s) to us. You must obtain a reference number directly from the Product Support Centre. This can be requested by phone, fax, or e-mail:
Tel: +44 (0) 2920866429
Fax: +44 (0) 2920864280
E-mail: [email protected]
- You must post the product(s) back to us or the in-country support provider that we provide you with details of when you contact us.
- All returns must be sent back to Nextbase Product Support Centre, Unit B, Caerphilly Business Park, Van Road, Caerphilly, CF83 3ED or to the address of the in-country support provider that we provide you with details of when you contact us.
- If you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end your contract with us.
- Please note:
- where you are posting goods back to us or our nominated in-country support provider in circumstances other than where we are providing a returns label under clause 1.3, we recommend that you send goods by tracked or recorded delivery as the goods remain your responsibility until they are received by us or our nominated in-country support provider.
- where you are posting goods back to us or our nominated in-country support provider in circumstances where we are providing a returns label under clause 1.3, please obtain a proof of posting certificate – this is available free of charge from the Post Office. The goods will be at our risk from the point you provide them to our carrier when goods are returned using a pre-paid label supplied by us.
- Costs of return.
- If the return is being made within the first 28 days of purchase (including for example circumstances where a consumer is exercising their legal right to change their mind as described in clause 8.3 of our online terms and conditions of sale nextbase.com/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/ you will provided with a returns label. This will enable you to return the goods to us or our nominated in-country support provider. If a repaired or replacement product is to be provided (for example under our voluntary manufacturers warranty www.nextbase.com/en-gb/warranty-policy/ we will then return the repaired goods or their replacement (as appropriate) to you at our cost.
- After 28 days of purchase then, unless your situation falls within the circumstances described in clause 1.3.3, the cost of shipping the return to the Product Support Centre or our nominated in-country support provider is to be borne by the customer. We will then return the repaired goods or their replacement (as appropriate) to you at our cost.
- In addition to the circumstances described in clause 1.3.1, we will pay the costs of return if:
- the product is faulty or mis-described; or
- you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- How we will refund you.
- If you are entitled to a refund under our online terms and conditions of sale nextbase.com/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/ or if we elect to provide you with a refund under our voluntary manufacturers warranty www.nextbase.com/en-gb/warranty-policy/ we will refund you the price you paid for the product to your original payment method and, where payment was made by card, to your original payment card.
- However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- Please note: delivery charges will not always be refunded in full – please see clause 126.96.36.199 below for further details.
- When we may make deductions from refunds.
- If you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind:
- we may reduce your refund of the price you paid for the product to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop; and
- if we refund you the price paid for the product before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount – we will notify you what this amount is in the event that this clause applies.
- Where you are required to pay us compensation under clause 8.6 or clause 10.2 of our online terms and conditions of sale www.nextbase.com/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the cost of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- If you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind:
- When your refund will be made.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible.
- If you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us or our nominated in-country support provider.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your product being received by us or by our nominated in-country support provider.
- How to contact us.
- You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +44 (0)2920 866 429 or by writing to us at [email protected] and Portable Multimedia Limited, Dorna House Two, 52 Guildford Road, West End, Surrey, GU24 9PW, England.
- If you would like technical support or assistance, please contract our Product Support Centre:
- The Product Support Centre helpline number is +44 (0) 2920 866429.
- The Helpline is available to retailers, distributors and customers alike.
- Hours of operation are 9am to 9pm GMT / BST (as appropriate), seven days a week.
- The Product Support Centre’s address is Nextbase Product Support Centre, Unit B, Caerphilly Business Park, Van Road, Caerphilly, CF83 3ED.
- Call charges will apply for calling us. The charges will depend on your location and on your network provider. Please contact your network provider for further details.
Returns Policy updated 22.10.19