- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Software
- Location: Caerphilly/Remote
- Position Length: Full Time
We are looking for a talented Mobile App designer to join our rapidly growing team! This role offers a lot of autonomy and creativity. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS and Android for current and new products.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Participate in user research interviews.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
The ideal candidate:
- 3 years of mobile UI design experience.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and color palette development.
- Bring a good understanding of usability and UX principles.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Figma or similar experience in Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Solid experience in Rive (https://flare.rive.app/), Lottie or Adobe After Effects.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]